Boulais' Story Bringing National Awareness About Need for
Bone Marrow Donation
(Bluffton, SC - April 3, 2015) -- Jason Boulais, a senior pitcher on the USCB baseball team, has made headlines this week because of his decision to miss part of his final season of competitive baseball so he can donate bone marrow for an ailing boy in France.
Boulais is scheduled to be a guest on "Fox & Friends" (Fox News) Sunday, April 5 with the live interview tentatively scheduled to air at 8:20 a.m. ET.
Below are links to some of the media coverage of Jason's story.
- College senior Jason Boulais sacrifices baseball to donate bone marrow
- College pitcher sacrifices his senior season to save a boy he's never met
- College pitcher agrees to donate bone marrow in middle of senior season
- College pitcher will risk baseball career to donate bone marrow to stranger
- College baseball player risks end of playing career to save child's life
Los Angeles Times
College pitcher sacrifices senior season to help child
- Tim's Take: USCB's Jason Boulais
USCB pitcher gives up mound to help an ill child
The Island Packet
- Sand Shark Baseball's Boulais Making Biggest Pitch Yet As Bone Marrow Donor
USCB Sports Information