School of Science and Mathematics
Honors Program in Biology - Apply now for Fall 2018!
How is the Honors Program different?
- Be accepted directly into the Honors Program at USCB as an entering Freshmen
- Live and study with other first year honors Biology students in small class sizes taught by our best faculty
- Be the first to live in a brand new "apartment style" housing in Beaufort
- Close to campus: walk or bike to class
- Close to Downtown Beaufort, restaurants, Water Front Park, etc.
- Participate in special programs and possible internships/experiential learning opportunities. We are planning kayak excursions, trips to Hunting Island State Park, Pritchards Island, the Center for Disease Control (Atlanta), estuary trip on the "Prince of Tides," etc.
What are the minimum criteria for admission?
- Complete a college preparatory high school curriculum
- High School Overall GPA ≥ 3.0
- Math and Science GPA ≥ 3.0
- SAT score ≥ 1100 – or – ACT ≥ 22
- 500-word essay
How do I apply?
- Complete the USCB online application here (http://www.uscb.edu/admissions/how-to-apply)
- Submit official ACT/SAT scores and official transcript(s) to the USCB Admissions Office
- Submit your essay and any other questions to email@example.com
Date for early consideration March 1, 2018 - Applications currently being accepted.