All USC-system transcripts are issued by the Columbia campus Registrar's Office (USCCRO); click here for requests and other information.
ATTENTION: due to Personal Credit Card Industry (PCI) requirements, effective December 1, 2014:
- USCCRO will no longer accept faxed requests.
- USCCRO will no longer accept emailed requests.
- USCCRO will no longer accept requests mailed to their office with credit card information included for payment. Mailed-in requests must include check/money order payable to USC for payment.
- USCCRO will no longer use credit card information to process special mail handling (FedEx, Express, etc..). Students will be able to purchase online directly from Federal Express and attach shipping labels with their mailed in request or with their Parchment order.
- USCCRO will accept credit card payment for students who walk in to their office to make a request.
- Credit cards are accepted for payment if the order is made online through Self Service Carolina or directly through Parchment (AVOW)