- Integrate theories and concepts from liberal education into practice.
- Synthesize theories and concepts from liberal education to build an understanding of the human experience.
- Use skills of inquiry, analysis, and information literacy to address practice issues.
- Use written, verbal, non-verbal, and emerging technology methods to communicate effectively.
- Apply knowledge of social and cultural factors to the care of diverse populations.
- Engage in ethical reasoning and actions to provide leadership in promoting advocacy, collaboration, and social justice as a socially responsible citizen.
- Integrate the knowledge and methods of a variety of disciplines to inform decision making.
- Demonstrate tolerance for the ambiguity and unpredictability of the world and its effect on the healthcare system.
- Value the ideal of lifelong learning to support excellence in professional practice.