Your Steps Toward a Powerful Future
We’re glad you’re considering applying to the University of South Carolina Beaufort. With our more than 30 programs of study, hands-on research throughout our classes, vibrant campus locations that are perfect for internships as well as recreation, and state-of-the-art facilities where you will live and learn, there isn’t a better place to discover your powerful future.
To start down your path of discovery, follow these steps to make the admission process as smooth as possible. Click here to access our tips for applying online.
- Schedule a campus visit
- Apply online or print an application. Please note: Applying online is the quickest process and we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers to complete the application.
- Send transcripts & SAT/ACT Test Scores:
- Submit $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Review College Preparatory Curriculum and other requirements
- Discover financial aid and scholarships
Contact the Office of Admissions
If you have any general questions that you can't find the answer to on our website, please contact us.
University of South Carolina Beaufort
Office of Admissions
One University Boulevard
Bluffton, SC 29909
Phone (843) 208-8055
Fax (843) 208-8290