Transfer for a Powerful Future
At the University of South Carolina Beaufort, you’re not alone when it comes to transferring to a new institution. Transfer students are a valued part of the community, people just like you who play a big role in shaping the campus culture and bring significant educational and life experiences to USCB.
Whether you come from a two-year or four-year college or university, you will be well supported in this move to complete your education. Each year, about 30 percent of our incoming students discover a powerful future at USCB by transferring to our two campuses. Tapping into a location that will benefit you professionally and personally, state-of-the-art facilities where you will live and learn, and our more than 30 hands-on programs of study.
Such a transition is made easy by discovering these helpful tips.
- Talk with an admission counselor
- Request more information
- Visit our two campuses
- Discover generous scholarships and financial aid
- Access the South Carolina Transfer and Articulation Center to help you transfer your prior coursework.
Three Steps to Transfer to USCB
- Apply online or print an application Please note: Applying Online is the quickest process and we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers to complete the application.
- Submit $40 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit official transcripts from postsecondary institutions
Contact the Office of Admissions
If you have any transfer questions that you can't find the answer to on our website, please contact Assistant Director of Admissions, Monica Williams.
University of South Carolina Beaufort
Office of Admissions
One University Boulevard
Bluffton, SC 29909
Phone (843) 208-8055
Fax (843) 208-8290