Your campus visit will be just like everything else at USCB—personal. We do everything we can make your visit a memorable one so you can see and do all the things important to you. On a campus visit to USCB:
- Grab a bite to eat with current USCB students
- Visit Palmetto Village and tour an apartment
- Visit classrooms, laboratories, library, fitness center and hang-out spots
- Meet an admissions staff member—get answers to your questions.
Schedule a Personalized Visit
Hilton Head Gateway Campus Tour:
- Tours are held on our Hilton Head Gateway campus. The GPS address to our campus is: One University Blvd. Okatie, South Carolina, 29909.
- There is one tour per day. That tour begins at 10:00 a.m. Monday-Saturday. The specific dates available for campus tours are listed in the registration form:
The University of South Carolina Beaufort will be closed from December 23, 2014-January 2, 2015. For Campus Tours December 15th-December 22nd please call Bonnie Z. Powell at 843-208-8133 to schedule a tour based on an appointment.
Historic Beaufort Campus Tour:
- Tours held on our Historic Beaufort Campus are specific to the Studio Art major, however, anyone can tour this campus. The GPS address to the campus is 801 Carteret Street, Beaufort, South Carolina, 29902.
- Specific tour dates available for campus tours are listed in the registration form:
- Click here to schedule a campus tour.
***For Group Tours please contact Bonnie Zolenas Powell at 843-208-8133 or Zolenas@uscb.edu.
If you have any questions please call the Admissions Office at 843-208-8055.
Already visited campus individually? Come to USCB on one of our group visit days.
- USCB Campus Day (Spring & Fall)
- USCB Transfer Student Visit Day
- USCB Accepted Student Day (Invitation only)