Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I grant someone else access to my student bill?
- Sign into Self Service Carolina https://my.sc.edu.
- Select the “Account Information” tab.
- Select the “Payment Gateway” option.
- Select the tab for “Authorized Users”.
- Enter your parent’s (or other authorized individual’s) email address.
- Select “Yes” for the 3 options listed below the email address if you wish the individual to have access to both the bill and the 1098 tax form.
How do I change my meal plan?
Students are automatically assigned the minimum required meal plan. You may upgrade your meal plan online through Self Service Carolina before the end of the drop/add period each semester.
- Log onto my.sc.edu.
- Select the Account Information tab.
- Select the box labeled "Meal Plans".
- Select the desired meal plan.
How do I get my parking pass?
- Click on the following link for Parking Decal Requests
- Fill out the form.
- Visit the Guard Gate, located at the entrance to Palmetto Village to pick up your decal.
I received a parking ticket. How do I pay this?
Parking tickets may be paid for in the Cashier's Office, located in the Hargray building, Room 136.
Can I appeal my parking ticket?
Tickets must first be paid in the Cashier's Office. Once payment has been received, you may pick up a parking appeal form from the Cashier's Office. Please make sure you appeal within the appropriate time frame (information located on your ticket).
Please contact the Department of Public Safety Office with any questions at (843) 208-8912.
Where can I find my 1098-Tax form?
- Log onto my.sc.edu Select the Account Information tab.
- Select the Box labeled "Tax Documents by Year".
- Enter the tax year you are looking for.