Interior Header Image

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)



How do I grant someone else access to my student bill?
Sign into Self Service Carolina
     Select the “Account Information” tab
     Select the “Payment Gateway” option
     Select the tab for “Authorized Users”
     Enter your parent’s (or other authorized individual’s) email address
     Select “Yes” for the 3 options listed below the email address if you wish the 
     individual to have access to both the bill and the 1098 tax form.

Meal Plans

How do I change my meal plan?
 Students are automatically assigned the minimum required meal plan.  You may 
     upgrade your meal plan online through Self Service Carolina before the end of the drop/ 
     add period each semester.
     Log onto 
     Select the Account Information tab
     Select the box labeled "Meal Plans"
     Select the desired meal plan


How do I get my parking pass?
     Click on the following link for Parking Decal Requests
     Fill out the form, and visit the Guard Gate, located at the entrance to Palmetto Village to pick 
     up your decal.
     Please contact the Department of Public Safety Office with any questions at (843) 208-8912.

I received a parking ticket.  How do I pay this?
Parking tickets may be paid for in the Cashier's Office, located in the Hargray building, 
     Room 136.

Can I appeal my parking ticket?
     Tickets must first be paid in the Cashier's Office.  Once payment has been received, you may 
     pick up a parking appeal form from the Cashier's Office.  Please make sure you appeal within 
     the appropriate time frame (information located on your ticket).


Where can I find my 1098-Tax form?
     Log onto 
     Select the Account Information tab
     Select the Box labeled "Tax Documents by Year"
     Enter the tax year you are looking for