Gather with fellow Sand Shark families, alumni, community and friends to enjoy the beauty of the lowcountry and celebrate the 6th annual Homecoming at the University of South Carolina Beaufort. Mark your calendar for a weekend with friends, reminiscing, soccer at Fin Land field, activities, community outings and plenty of southern hospitality.
TICKETS GO ON SALE AUGUST 17
- Schedule of Events
- Things to do in the area
- Hotel Information
- Questions about Homecoming
- Homecoming Campus Tour
Thursday, October 2
- Early Bird USCB Campus Tour; 3pm; Meet in the Office of Admissions
- Kickball Kick-Off Game/ Chili Cook- Off; 4:30pm; location Library Quad
- Scholarship Donor Reception (By Invite Only); Hargray 159
- $5.55 Lunch in the Sand Bar Dining Hall
- **$.50 drip coffee or buy a tumbler in the Hawk’s Nest Cafe, get a free coffee!**
- **$.50 cold tea or buy cold tumbler in the Hawk's Nest, get a free cold tea!**
Friday, October 3
- Women’s Soccer Game V. TBD; TBDpm; Finland Field
- USCB Fall Classic Golf Tournament at Sanctuary Golf Club, 10:30 Registration, 11:30 Tee Time
- **$.50 drip coffee and buy a tumbler in the Hawk’s Nest Cafe, get a free coffee!**
- **$.50 cold tea or buy cold tumbler in the Hawk's Nest, get a free cold tea!*
- **$5.55 triple nickel deal lunch in the Sand Bar Dining Hall **
- USCB Campus Tour; 2pm; Meet in the Office of Admissions
Saturday, October 4
- Homecoming Concert featuring American Idol Winner and Beaufort Native, Candice Glover; Gates open @ 5, Opener @ 6:30, Candice @ 7:30.
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Please contact USCB Development Officer, Rachel Williams at 843-208-8253 for information.
Be sure to check below at our list of things to do in the area!
Coming in for homecoming weekend? We have reserved a hotel block of rooms at the Candlewood Suites for the low price of:
$65 Queen Studio Suite
$65 Double/King Suite
$89 One-Bedroom Suite
5 Young Clyde Court, Bluffton, SC 29909
The Candlewood Suites is a short 3 minute ride from the university. You can reserve a room(s) by calling the hotel at (843)705-9600 or you may reserve online at http://www.candlewoodsuites.com and using USCB Homecoming Weekend in the request. The deadline to receive this low rate is Thursday, September 19th. Be sure when reserving your room to say it is for USCB Homecoming Weekend, in order to receive this rate.
19th Annual Beaufort Shrimp Festival; Beaufort, SC
Hilton Head Island, SC:
Historic Savannah Theatre featuring: Jukebox Journey; 8:00pm
Savannah Wildlife Refuge; Savannah
Oatland Nature Center; Savannah
Sand Gnats Baseball Team: Savannah
Ghost tours: Savannah
The Savannah slow ride – a 15-person party on a bike: Savannah
Skidaway State Park: Savannah
Fort Pulaski National Monument: Savannah
Tybee Beach: Tybee
Telfair Museum Complex: Savannah
Pooler FunZone; Pooler
Tybee Island; Tybee
Oglethorpe Speedway; Pooler
Please feel free to check out Facebook and Twitter pages to keep up to date with events and notifications! You can also utilize these pages to ask questions.
Facebook: USCB Alumni
If you have specific questions please contact:
Current Student- firstname.lastname@example.org