Fee Payment Information
Your Tuition Bill/Schedule is available online at vip.sc.edu. Login to vip.sc.edu and from the main menu select "Financial." Select SHOW ME "Schedule & Bill" for the appropriate term. If you do not have Internet access, please contact the Business Office at 843-521-3107 to request a copy by mail. Always view and print your Schedule & Bill before you process fee payment. Once your fees are paid, your tuition bill cannot be reproduced.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
To pay your fees by VIP...
- Select the Financial Tab on VIP and click on “Show Me” Fees, Tuition, and Payment for the current semester.
- Select “Pay Fees” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the method of payment, and follow the steps until you receive a confirmation number.
Paymenst online may be made with a credit card (American Express, Discover, or Mastercard) or by bank account. There is a 2.5% convenience fee assessed for payments made by credit or debit card.
Please note that the transaction is not complete until you receive the confirmation number. You may want to print this page for your records.
To Pay your fees using Financial Aid...
- If your financial aid is enough to pay the balance of your fees, please log onto VIP, and select the Financial Tab.
- Click on “Show Me” Fees, Tuition, and Payment for the current semester.
- Select “Pay Fees” at the bottom of the page, and you will be asked if you want to use your financial aid to pay off your fees. Follow the steps until you receive a confirmation number.
Please note that you must complete this payment step even if your financial aid is enough to cover your tuition and fees. The aid will not automatically apply to your account.
If your financial aid does not cover the entire balance, please complete one of the other payment options first. Then you will need to complete the steps above to pay the remaining balance using your aid.
To pay your fees by MAIL...
If you have a balance due, print and sign a copy of your "Schedule & Bill". Attach a check and mail to the address indicated on the tuition bill. Mailed payments must be received 5 working days BEFORE the fee payment deadline. A receipt of payment will be mailed to your permanent address. Please do not mail cash. We gladly accept personal checks or money orders via the mail. No partial payments are accepted.
If your balance due is $0.00 and your financial aid equals or exceeds your total charges, please access VIP to pay your fees with your available financial aid. If you do not have Internet access, please contact the Business Office at 843-521-3107 for assistance.
To pay your fees by IN PERSON...
If you have a balance due, print and sign a copy of your "Schedule & Bill". Pay by cash, personal check or money order in the Cashier's Office at either campus.
If your balance due is $0.00 and your financial aid equals or exceeds your total charges, you may access VIP in the Cashier's Office to pay your fees with your available financial aid.
Military tuition assistance must be submitted, and the balance due must be paid by the fee payment deadline. All assessed fees are due by the fee payment deadline. Failure to complete one of the payment options by the deadline may result in the cancellation of your classes.
Military students are responsible for the payment of the security fee ($25.00), and any portion of tuition that is not covered by the military tuition assistance. If you are degree-seeking, you may be assessed a $50.00 matriculation fee once you become fully admitted.
Parking in USCB designated parking without a decal may result in a parking ticket and fine.
Always view and print your “Schedule & Bill” before you process your fee payment. Access VIP at http://vip.sc.edu and Login; Select “Financial”; Select “Show Me Schedule and Bill” for the appropriate term.
To complete fee payment:
1. Submit the original Tuition Assistance authorization to the Beaufort Financial Aid Office, room. 119.
2. View & print two copies of your tuition bill.
3. Verify the tuition assistance is available and correct. If pending, please contact the Financial Aid Office to clear any exceptions.
4. Verify your residency information is correct. You must submit a copy of your military orders and military i.d. to the Admissions Office to qualify for in-state fees.
5. Complete one of the payment options. No partial payments are allowed; you must pay the total balance due. Your TA cannot be applied until the balance due is paid in full. Credit/debit card payments must be processed through VIP and you will be assessed a convenience fee of 2.5% of the total amount of the transaction.