Language classes are now forming. Classes are usually 8 weeks long with 2-hour weekly sessions.
Call Marilyn Arseneau at 843.208.8237 for detailed information and to register.
COURSE LEVEL DESCRIPTIONS
- Emphasis on vocabulary acquisition and simple sentence structure
- Conversational experiences throughout
- Conducted in present tense
- Expansion on points of grammar as needed in conversations
- Introduction of simple past tense
- Employment of all simple tenses and acquisition of conditional and subjunctive tenses in conversation.
- Additional vocabulary acquisition for use in real life situations
FALL, 2014 SCHEDULE
FEE FOR ALL COURSES LISTED BELOW: $150 *
|Basic||Thurs||Oct 2||Nov 20||5:30-7:30pm||Hilton Head||Hovermill||Pnld. St.|
|Advanced Basic||Thurs||Oct 2||Nov 20||6-8pm||Bluffton||Harris||H159|
|Nov 22||10:30am-12:30pm||Bluffton||To Be Announced TBA|
|Adv. Basic||Sat.||Oct. 4||Nov. 22||10:30am-12:30pm||
|Basic||Wed.||Oct. 1||Nov. 19||5:30-7:30pm||HHI- Pnld. St.||Gadron||Suite 304A|
*Note: Most classes have a required textbook at a cost of approximately $19.00
For more information and to register, contact Marilyn Arseneau at 843.208.8237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Continuing Education Classes
A $35 administrative fee will be charged for cancelling after you have registered. A minimum enrollment is required for each class; therefore, classes can be cancelled due to low registration. If a class is cancelled, registrants have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring the fee to a later class. Please note, refunds typically take 2-3 weeks and will be made in a form of a check.