Language classes are now forming. Classes are 10 weeks long with 2-hour weekly sessions for a total of 20 instructional hours..
Call Erica Martin at 843.-521-4112 for detailed information and to register.
COURSE LEVEL DESCRIPTIONS
- Emphasis on vocabulary acquisition and simple sentence structure
- Conversational experiences throughout
- Conducted in present tense
- Expansion on points of grammar as needed in conversations
- Introduction of simple past tense
- Employment of all simple tenses and acquisition of conditional and subjunctive tenses in conversation.
- Additional vocabulary acquisition for use in real life situations
SPRING 2015 SCHEDULE
FEE FOR ALL COURSES LISTED BELOW: $160 *
|Basic||Tues||Jan. 27||Mar. 31||6-8pm||Bluffton||Harris||Hargray 204|
|Basic||Thurs||Jan. 29||Apr. 2||6-8pm||Beaufort||Harris||Sand124|
|Basic||Thurs||Jan. 29||Apr. 2||5:30-7:30pm||Hilton Head||Hovermill||
|Basic||Tues.||Jan. 27||Mar. 31||6:00-8:00pm||HHI- Pnld. St.||Gadron||Suite 304A|
*Note: Most classes have a required textbook at a cost of approximately $29.00
For more information and to register, contact Erica Martin at 843.-521-4112 or email@example.com
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Continuing Education Classes
A $35 administrative fee will be charged for cancelling after you have registered. A minimum enrollment is required for each class; therefore, classes can be cancelled due to low registration. If a class is cancelled, registrants have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring the fee to a later class. Please note, refunds typically take 2-3 weeks and will be made in a form of a check.