Language classes are now forming. Classes are usually 8 weeks long with 2-hour weekly sessions.
Call Marilyn Arseneau at 843.208.8237 for detailed information and to register.
COURSE LEVEL DESCRIPTIONS
- Emphasis on vocabulary acquisition and simple sentence structure
- Conversational experiences throughout
- Conducted in present tense
- Expansion on points of grammar as needed in conversations
- Introduction of simple past tense
- Employment of all simple tenses and acquisition of conditional and subjunctive tenses in conversation.
- Additional vocabulary acquisition for use in real life situations
SPRING 2014 SCHEDULE
FEE FOR ALL COURSES LISTED BELOW: $140
|Basic||Thursdays||Jan. 30||Mar. 20||5:30-7:30pm||HHI- Pnld. St.||Hovermill|
|Basic||Thursdays||Jan. 30||Mar. 20||6-8pm||BLF- Har 159||Harris|
|Basic||Tuesdays||Jan. 28||Mar. 18||6-8pm||BFT- Sand124||Harris|
|Advanced Basic||Tuesdays||Jan. 28||Mar. 18||5:30-7:30pm||HH- Pnld.St.||Hovermill|
|Intermediate||Wednesdays||Jan. 29||Mar. 19||6-8pm||BLF- Har278||Harris|
|Mar. 19||5:30-7:30pm||HHI- Pnld. St.||Antonopoulos|
|Basic||Mondays||Jan. 27||Mar. 17||5:30-7:30pm||BLF-Har 159||Antonopoulos|
FRENCH -- NOTE: These classes only offered in SPRING II term.
|Basic||Thursdays||Apr. 3||May 22||5:30-7:30pm||HHI- Pnld. St.||Smith|
|Basic||Wednesdays||Apr. 2||May 21||5:30-7:30pm||HHI- Pnld. St.||Smith|
For more information and to register, contact Marilyn Arseneau at 843.208.8237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund & Cancellation Policy for Continuing Education Classes
A $35 administrative fee will be charged for cancelling after you have registered. A minimum enrollment is required for each class; therefore, classes can be cancelled due to low registration. If a class is cancelled, registrants have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring the fee to a later class. Please note, refunds typically take 3-4 weeks and will be made in a form of a check.