Retirement Workshops -- Fall, 2014
Rejuvenate Your Retirement - $49
Making your money last throughout retirement has never been more challenging. People are living longer and fewer retirees have traditional pensions. In recent years, the volatility of the stock and bond markets has been high and interest rates paid by banks have been low.
Continuing Education is pleased to offer a course called Rejuvenate Your Retirement. Whether your objective is to make more informed financial decisions, become more active, or give your life a new sense of purpose, Rejuvenate Your Retirement has something for everyone. This course will help you develop a personalized retirement income strategy, plan for any adjustments that may be needed to help your money last longer, and calculate the impact of investment choices on your retirement plan.
Your instructors are James B. Runey III, CFA and Jeremy Ellisor, Sr, co-founders and Managing Partners of E & R Wealth Management, LLC.
- Course fee of $49 includes a 143 page textbook.
- Couples may attend for a single registration fee ($49).
- Class sizes are limited so register today.
NEXT 2-DAY WORKSHOPS BEING OFFERED:
- USCB Hilton Head Gateway Campus (in Bluffton) Thursdays, Sept. 25 and Oct.2 from 1 to 3pm
- USCB Hilton Head Gateway Campus (in Bluffton) Wednesdays, Sept.30 & Oct.7 from 10 to 12:00pm
To register and for more detailed information, call Marilyn Arseneau at 843.208.8237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.