Chartwells Hospitality Management Scholarship
The Chartwells Hospitality Management Scholarship is available to prospective students at the University of South Carolina Beaufort. Chartwells provides $1,000 per year for students majoring in hospitality management. Scholarships are awarded based upon a cumulative review of a candidate's scholarship application.
The scholarships below are available to new students majoring in hospitality management.
This scholarship is open to new freshmen and transfer students with high academic achievement and significant extracurricular records. To be considered, students must be admitted full-time and have a cumulative collegiate GPA of at least 3.0.
- Submit the Chartwells Hospitality Management Scholarship Application (below)
- $1,000 annual award
- Transfer Students - with at least 45 transferable semester hours may be eligible for this scholarship. Two-year Renewable
Scholarship Renewal Terms
Scholarships offered by the Office of Admissions are renewable. All scholarships require that students meet the following renewal criteria:
- Maintain a minimum cumulative USCB GPA of 3.0
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student (minimum twelve (12) USCB credit hours per semester) in each term that scholarship funds are received. Funds are disbursed in the fall and spring semesters only.
- Maintain Hospitality Management as the declared major
Applications will be reviewed on December 1st, March 1st and May 31st.
For more information, please contact:
USCB Office of Admissions
One University Blvd.
Bluffton, SC 29945