Careers and Jobs
A variety of employment opportunities are available for USCB Accounting, Marketing, and Management majors with local and regional businesses. Please contact Professor Lynn McGee at (843) 208-8240 or firstname.lastname@example.org for posting an ad or applying for an internship.
Other helpful information and career links can be found at the USCB Career Services website. For businesses who are interested in working with us to establish an intership, please download and complete the Business Internship Program form.
Part-Time Internship available for Taxation:
Hilton Head Island CPA firm seeks Tax Season Preparer for individual returns. Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates
- please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com
Internship available in Marketing – Concierge / Promotion:
Responsibilities: Provide Hilton Head Island visitor information to vacationers while
promoting for an industry leading local company. Qualified candidates must be well
spoken, personable, and hard working. Paid position, salary plus bonus, benefits after
Contact: Chris Ibrahim
Part-Time Internship in Business
Gulfstream College Intern-Summer IT Innovation in GAC Savannah
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: The intern will join a hardworking team of people motivated by innovative technology and user-friendly implementation. You will learn key business and technical skills and apply knowledge to innovatively solve business problems. You will gain knowledge and experience from the most successful business jet aviation company in the world.
- Work with business customers to discover unmet needs, understand value propositions and test concepts.
- Support technology innovation practice by shadowing senior team members, and demonstrate basic skill competency.
- Build awareness and understanding of enterprise tools and processes.
- May participate on projects to gain an understanding of a project lifecycle. Proactively seek coaching and training opportunities from guides and team members.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Working towards BS degree in Computer Science, IT or other technical/business fields
- Strong development experience required and must be demonstrated on the submitted resume.
- Good grasp of information technologies and experience with forms of development is a plus (Mobile, SharePoint etc)
- GPA Requirement: 2.8 or higher and it must be on the submitted resume to be considered
- Requisition Number: 25621
- Apply to this job now...
Springleaf Financial Services Internship
A paid internship with Springleaf Financial Services provides valuable training and hands-on experience in the financial services industry. You'll gain experience in branch operations including:
- Sales skills and business development
- Loan application processing
- Risk analysis and credit decisions
- Loan closing and customer service
- Routine collections
The internship program provides advancement opportunities and part-time positions may be available during the school year. Successful interns may be offered full-time positions post-graduation.
Qualification: A Springleaf internship is an excellent opportunity to enhance your education and your pocketbook. Specific qualifications include:
- High energy and a drive to succeed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales and leadership ability or experience
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Actively enrolled in College; pursuit of a business related degree preferred
- Full-time availability during summer months; ability to work 16-20 weekly during the school year
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
- Dependable automobile transportation and a valid driver's license
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills (a plus)
Interested Candidates should apply on the Springleaf website at www.Springleaf.com.
Full-time Accounting Position:
Entry level accountant needed to perform accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks for a local property management company. Candidate will also work with accounting staff to prepare monthly financial statements, tenant statements, delinquency reports, bank reconciliations, accruals, and other accounting tasks, as needed.
Accounting Clerk position
A part-time position is available for an accounting clerk. This individual would be expected to organize and process tax returns. Assist with bookkeeping operations for payroll and other related accounting services. Review and assist with the preparation of financial statements. Individuals must have professional appearance and be able to work closely with clients.
Accounting Assistant position
Part-time accounting assistant position available at South Carolina Yacht Club. Flexible
hours and pay is commensurate with experience. Please submit resume to Karen Morgenroth
Marketing Administrative Assistant
A top producing realtor is looking for a marketing assistant. Responsibilities include client mailings and communications, event planning, delivering lockboxes, signs and flyers, managing properties on websites, and assistance with marketing of properties. Individual must be detail-oriented and reliable, have good writing skills and professional demeanor. Position requires 5 to 10 hours per week and individual may work from home. Competitive pay and mileage offered.