Beaufort College Honors BSN Program
Apply now for Fall 2022!
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
- Be accepted directly into the Nursing Program at USCB as an entering Freshman
- Minimum GPA (3.0) to stay in BCH and keep scholarship. Nursing students have to maintain a Science GPA of 2.75 in order to remain in the Nursing cohort.
- Live and study with other first year students who have also been accepted in the Nursing Program
- Live in new "apartment style" housing in Beaufort. (Accepted Nursing honors students who plan to live on the Beaufort Campus are welcome to apply for the 1795 Scholarship.)
- Students must first be admitted to USCB in order to be considered for BCH.
PRIORITY DEADLINE IS – DECEMBER 1, 2021
Applications submitted after December 1 will be reviewed as seats become available.