Beaufort College Honors BSN Program
Apply now for Fall 2019!
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
- Be accepted directly into the Nursing Program at USCB as an entering Freshman
- Live and study with other first year students who have also been accepted in the Nursing Program
- Live in new "apartment style" housing in Beaufort
MINIMUM ADMISSION CRITERIA
- Complete a college preparatory high school curriculum
- High School Core GPA ≥ 3.0
- Math and Science GPA ≥ 3.0
- SAT score ≥ 1100 – or – ACT ≥ 22
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- 500 Word Essay - responding to this question: What is the most pressing health care issue today and how do you envision nursing playing a role in improving the public's health?
- Evidence of honors, awards, volunteer or community service
- Personal Interview may be required
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the USCB online application here (http://www.uscb.edu/admissions/how-to-apply)
- Submit official ACT/SAT scores and official high school transcript(s) to the USCB Admissions Office
- Submit your essay, resume, letters of reference and any other supporting documents to email@example.com
- You will be admitted to USCB before you are admitted into the Nursing Honors program
PRIORITY DEADLINE IS – DECEMBER 1, 2018
Applications submitted after December 1 will be reviewed as seats become available.
Virtual Information Sessions (registration sign-up link below)
Thursday - 25 October - 6:00 p.m.
To participate in the BSN Honors Program Information Session (Webinar)