Beaufort College Honors BSN Program
Apply now for Fall 2021!
WHAT MAKES THIS PROGRAM DIFFERENT?
- Be accepted directly into the Nursing Program at USCB as an entering Freshman
- Live and study with other first year students who have also been accepted in the Nursing Program
- Live in new "apartment style" housing in Beaufort. (Accepted Nursing honors students who plan to live on the Beaufort Campus are welcome to apply for the 1795 Scholarship.)
MINIMUM ADMISSION CRITERIA
- Complete a college preparatory high school curriculum
- High School Core GPA ≥ 3.0
- Math and Science GPA ≥ 3.0
- SAT score ≥ 1100 – or – ACT ≥ 22
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- 500 Word Essay - responding to this question: What is the most pressing health care issue today and how do you envision nursing playing a role in improving the public's health?
- Evidence of honors, awards, volunteer or community service
- Personal Interview may be required
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the USCB online application here (http://www.uscb.edu/admissions/how-to-apply)
- Submit official ACT/SAT scores and official high school transcript(s) to the USCB Admissions Office
- Submit your essay, resume, letters of reference and any other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be admitted to USCB before you are admitted into the Nursing Honors program
PRIORITY DEADLINE IS – DECEMBER 1, 2020
Applications submitted after December 1 will be reviewed as seats become available.