RN to BSN Track
Earn a BSN in Just 15 Months!
USCB offers two tracks to complete a BSN degree.
1. The prelicensure BSN is designed for students who want to obtain a bachelor’s degree in nursing. Completion of the pre-licensure track allows graduates to sit for the NCLEX-RN licensing exam.
2. The RN to BSN track is designed for Registered Nurses who already have an associate degree or diploma of nursing but want to complete the requirements for a BSN.
Classes start Spring 2021!
Classes will be offered in a hybrid format with a mix of online and face-to-face instruction in eight-week sessions. Start dates are scheduled during fall, spring and summer terms to help you earn a BSN in as little as 15 months.
Why pursue a BSN @ USCB?
- Expanding professional opportunities in an increasingly complex health care system
- Improving patient outcomes with advanced knowledge and training in quality, safety and evidence-based practice
- Gaining additional skills to earn a promotion
- Preparing you for graduate education
- Enhancing your opportunities for success through small class sizes and personalized attention
RN to BSN Admission Criteria:
- Graduate of an accredited associate degree in nursing (ADN) program
- Overall and Nursing GPA of 2.5 or greater
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse multi-state license or eligibility for licensure
- Applicants enrolled in an associate degree in nursing program may apply for conditional admittance and complete up to nine credits at USCB before completing the ADN and obtaining licensure
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Apply here.
Have questions? We’re here to help. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.