Discover a lifelong value
At the University of South Carolina Beaufort, our financial aid counselors are here to guide you through the process.
As you start thinking about paying for college and applying for scholarships, remember that USCB is the most affordable four-year institution in the state of South Carolina. Last year, USCB students were awarded $17.7 million in scholarships and aid, with 91 percent of new students at USCB receiving some sort of financial assistance.
Contact our financial aid office or apply for financial aid to make your powerful future a reality.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Deadlines
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid program application. Federal, state, USCB and privately funded scholarship programs, particularly those giving need-based aid, all require this form.
- Know the timeline to insure you get the maximum aid for which you are eligible.
- November 1st- Apply to USCB—and receive your acceptance status by December 1st. Research scholarships, grants and loans for which you qualify and their deadlines for application.
- October 1st- Apply for Free Application for Federal Student Aid programs.
- March 1st- Priority deadline to submit your FAFSA application to USCB Financial Aid Office (required for consideration for Federal aid programs and USCB scholarship programs).
Contact the Office of Financial Aid
The school code for USCB: 003450