Picture of students using computers in the library

Student Employment

Types of student employment

  • If eligible, you can take advantage of the Federal Work-Study Program and find employment right on campus. Federal Work Study eligibility will be determined through USCB's Financial Aid Department, however, some on-campus positions are department-funded and students do not have to be work study eligible, so make sure you ask!
  • You may also want to contact the USCB Office of Career Services to learn about on and off-campus employment options in our area.  You can learn more about the jobs posted for our students at: www.collegecentral.com/uscb, the USCB Career Services online job board. 
  • For more information about off-campus employment options, please contact Leta Salazar lsalazar@uscb.eduby calling the Office of Career Services at 843-208-8263.