Welcome to Your Powerful Future
Congratulations on your admission to the University of South Carolina Beaufort!
You are now part of a strong legacy of success at USCB, and you will benefit from an expansive network of alumni and the powerful degree that you will soon discover.
Now that you’ve been admitted to USCB, there are just a few more steps to complete.
- Complete the Admissions Checklist.
- Set up your Self-Service Carolina account (Instructions).
- Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit for the fall semester, due May 1st, if you are a freshman or transfer (degree seeking) student. Please note, the Enrollment Deposit is non-refundable after May 1st.
- Submit your Student Immunization Form.
- Submit your Citizenship Verification Form.
- Submit your official final transcript(s), if applicable.
If you haven’t applied for financial aid, please complete your FAFSA. Each year, more than 90 percent of our first-time students receive some sort of financial aid.
At USCB, we have some of the best apartment-style residence halls in all of South Carolina. USCB Housing, priority deadline is April 15th.
Contact the Office of Admissions
Phone (843) 208-8055
Fax (843) 208-8290
Mailing Office of Admissions