International freshmen applicants must have completed 12 years of schooling in their home countries and must be high school graduates. International freshmen must meet the freshmen requirements and submit additional documentation. Learn about the Freshmen International application requirements below.
Admissions steps to complete:
- Fill out the USCB International Freshmen application. Submit the $40 application fee or enter a fee waiver code.
- Submit an official evaluated high school transcript. Transcripts should be a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES approved company with the GPA included. Official school records must be translated into English and evaluated prior to being sent to the Office of Admissions. All transcripts issued by high schools not located in the United States must be sent to a third party evaluation company.For more information regarding exemptions, please see the list on our International Requirements page.
- Submit your official TOEFL, IELTS, DuoLingo or PTE Academic Test. This test is required for all international students, except those whose native language is English. For more information regarding exemptions, please see the list on our International Requirements page.
- Submit the Certificate of Support with supplemental documentation. This document will be sent to you via email when you apply to USCB.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores (optional). The upcoming academic year, Fall 2021 and Spring 2022, we are making Standardized Test scores (ACT or SAT) optional for admission. If you have taken the ACT or SAT and would like your scores to be considered as part of your admissions decision, you may submit them.
You can email official documentation to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail official documentation to the address below:
University of South Carolina Beaufort
Office of Admissions
One University Boulevard
Bluffton, SC 29909