International Transfer Students
International Transfer applicants must have completed courses at a post-secondary institution, and must meet transfer student requirements. International transfer should meet the transfer requirements and submit additional documentation. Learn about the transfer international application requirements below.
Admissions steps to complete:
- Fill out the USCB International Transfer application. Submit the $40 application fee or enter a fee waiver code.
- Submit your official evaluated transcript(s). Transcripts should be a course-by-course evaluation from a NACES approved company with the GPA included. Official school records must be translated into English and evaluated prior to being sent to the Office of Admissions. All transcripts issued by colleges or universities not located in the United States must be sent to a third party evaluation company. For additional information regarding official evaluated transcripts, please see our International Requirements website.
- Submit your official TOEFL, IELTS,DuoLingo or PTE Academic Test. This test is required for all international students, except those whose native language is English. This test score can be waived for a transfer student if the student has completed the equivalent of USCB's English 101 and 102 courses with a C or better at an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States. For additional information regarding English proficiency exams, please see our International Requirements website.
- Submit the Certiciate of Support with supplemental documentation. This document will be sent to you via email when you apply to USCB.
- If the applicant has attempted less than 30 credit hours of college level work, the student must also meet freshmen requirements. The applicant must submit official high school records - if the high school is outside the U.S., a course-by-course evaluation by a third-party evaluation company is required. The applicant must also submit official ACT or SAT scores.
You can email official documentation to the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail official documentation to:
University of South Carolina Beaufort
Office of Admissions
One University Boulevard
Bluffton, SC 29909