Staff Advisory Council (SAC)
The mission of the Staff Advisory Council is to facilitate active and direct communication
between University staff and senior administration, and to provide a forum for input
and discussion of issues important to the staff and the University.
In support of this mission, SAC's priorities are as follows:
- Act as advisors to the Chancellor and senior administrators with the goal of creating a positive working environment for all University employees;
- Provide staff input into the University's decision-making processes that directly affect staff;
- Establish committees to develop activities that promote improved communication and morale through educational, recreational, informational, and community service events;
- Create networking opportunities for staff across the University; and
- Encourage social responsibility and service to the University and the surrounding community.
2017/2018 Staff Advisory Council Members