Permanent Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Advanced Assistant, Associate or Full Professor of English, Secondary Education and Program Coordinator
- Assistant Professor, Tenure Track Faculty Computational Science - Two Positions
- Full-time, non-tenure-track Instructor position with a specialization in human anatomy and physiology
- Instructor of Nursing
- Reference and Instruction Librarian
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Media Arts
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor of Sociology
Job Application Procedures
The University of South Carolina has a central on-line application system and database of all employment opportunities (uscjobs.sc.edu). This system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, wherever you have internet access. Applications for all full and part-time (permanent and/or temporary) positions at USCB must be submitted through the on-line system. The only exceptions are Volunteer Opportunities.
Applicants may search the database of available positions, which are updated daily, AND/OR create on-line applications to apply for career opportunities at all University of South Carolina system locations. If you wish to review employment opportunities at USCB only, simply select USC Beaufort from the department drop-down box options. If you are interested in other University of South Carolina locations please select the appropriate department box drop-down box option. If you do not make a selection in the department drop-down box and the selection remains Any, the displayed results will show all employment opportunities throughout the University of South Carolina system.