Helpful Tools & Information
Computer Accounts / Email / USCB ID Card (Carolina Card)
Contact the IT Department located in the Library Building.
IT Help Desk: (843) 208-8086 | IT Administrative Assistant's Office: (843) 208-8085
ITAMS is the University's on-line Time and Attendance system.
- Frequently Asked Questions about ITAMS
- Demo for Full-time non-exempt permanent salaried employees
(who record work and leave hours each week)
- Demo for Students, Hourly and Non-exempt Temporary Salaried employees
(who record work hours each week)
- Demo for Exempt Employees (who record leave taken on a semi-monthly basis)
- How to approve an ITAMS Time Sheet
The Blackboard portal system allows for easy students and professor interaction. The system allows faculty to easily create a course web site for class communications, posting assignments, posting readings, linking to complementary web sites, administering exams, and much more, all with no knowledge of web site design or HTML. Blackboard is used as an extension for most classes and the actual classroom for many online and distance education classes.
- Click here for access to Blackboard
- Click here for Blackboard Help - there are instruction here for both instructors and students.
Paydays are the 15th and the last day of the month. The first paycheck must be picked up in the Cashier's Office in the Hargray Bldg. All other paychecks will be direct deposited. Future account changes can be made through VIP on-line. Click here to view the Pay Schedule.
Employess are required to have a parking decal. One decal is issued at no charge and may obtained from the Business Office on the Historic Beaufort Campus or the Public Safety Guard House at the entrance to Student Housing on the Hilton Head Gateway Campus. Please complete the Parking Registration Form to apply for your parking sticker. You will need the following information:
- Driver's License
- Tag Number
- Make, Model
- Color of vehicle.
Contact the Public Safety Office for information.