The University of South Carolina Beaufort provides free email to all students. The email system used is Microsoft Office 365 for education. Office 365 for education is a cloud-based collaboration tool that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- 50 GB of storage.
- Includes ability to download Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Windows users can also download Access, OneNote and Publisher.
- Spam and malware protection.
- Install Office 365 on up to five computers and five mobile devices.
- Enrolled in at least one course.
- Network Username and password.
- Log in using your full email address – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Know your Network Username and password.
- Know your email address – email@example.com.
- To access Office 365 online through the Outlook Web App, go to outlook.com/email.uscb.edu.
- Your email account will remain active for one (undergraduate) or two (graduate) years after you have taken your last class.
- Need assistance with installing or using Office 365? Call (208-8086) or stop by the ITSS Helpdesk in the library.