Self Service Carolina (SSC)
Self Service Carolina (SSC) is the system students access to manage their personal information and perform many student-related transactions. As a student, you will use SSC to register for classes, view your class schedule, manage your financial aid, pay tuition, manage your CarolinaCard account and more. Click here for info on your VIP ID and Password to Access Self Service Carolina.
You will automatically be granted access to SSC upon admission to the university. You will log in to SSC with your VIP ID which was included in your acceptance letter.
- Single entry for self-service for students
- Register for classes and view class schedule
- Manage financial aid, accept awards and loans and pay tuition
- Manage CarolinaCard
- Viewing housing information
- Authorize access to parents, guardians or employers to view your bill and make payments
- Any web enabled device
- A VIP ID and password
- Go to my.USCB.edu.
- Click on Self Service Carolina (in the left-hand menu under “Links”)
- Click “Sign In”
- Enter your VIP ID number (provided on your acceptance letter)
- Enter your VIP password that you established above
- Click “LOGIN”