Tegrity Help for Students
Features for Students
Much more than simple viewing of a recording, Tegrity lets students search and bookmark content, take notes, and collaborate with instructors and fellow classmates in order to make learning incredibly efficient.
Tegrity Diagnostics Tool
Tegrity Diagnostics is a service provided by Tegrity that checks your computer to make sure you have everything in working order. All of the items on the list must be in working order for Tegrity to work — if you have a red x next to something, it means you need to do an update (or possibly switch your internet browser). Click here to run diagnostics.
- View your instructor’s recordings
- Bookmarking: How and Why
- Use Tegrity on your Android Device
- Use Tegrity on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad
- Find what version of the Tegrity recorder you are using
- Install Tegrity Download manager on a Mac
- Install Tegrity Download manager on a PC
- Download mp3 files
- Upload Video File on a Mac
- Re-Install Tegrity Recorder for PC
- Download and playback a recording on a PC
- Generate a Connection Code
- Exit full screen view when viewing a recording
- View a recording starting from a specific chapter
- Subscribe to an RSS feed
- Watch class recordings on your mobile phone
- Download and playback a recording on a Mac
- Search for specific content
- Manage the Recording Queue (for PC)
- Reorder recordings
- View a webcast recording
- Uninstall the Tegrity Recorder (PC)
- Get Support
- Enroll in a Tegrity course
- Subscribe to a Video Podcast
- Test and Adjust Your Audio Level (on PC)
- Upload a Recording (PC)
- Get Help
- Install Mac Recorder
- Upload a Recording on a PC
- Upload Video File on a PC
- Subscribe to Podcasts and RSS feeds
- Create a Student Recording (PC)
- Monitor the Tegrity upload queue (PC)
- Install Recorder (Windows)
- Cleanly Remove and Reinstall the Tegrity Recorder (Windows)
- Uninstall Tegrity Recorder for Mac
- Clear the Browser History
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) browser security settings
- Do I have to be online to capture a recording?
- What are the requirements for creating a recording?
- Guide to Tegrity icons
- What portable MP3 players can I use with Tegrity?
- Can slides be printed?
- Test my computer for playback (diagnostics)
- Recording statuses – what do they mean?
- Why can’t playback speed be increased on a Mac?
- Firefox (Mozilla) browser settings for PC playback
- Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Can I view a recording live?
- Can I view recordings offline?
- What do I do if my course does not appear in the class list?
- Requirements for Remote Test Proctoring
- Why doesn’t Tegrity directly record the audio when I playback a YouTube video?
- What are the requirements for viewing a Tegrity recording?
- Can I delete a bookmark?
- Can Student-Created Recordings be Deleted?
- Enhanced Keyboard Navigation
- Visual guide to My Tegrity homepage
- Visual guide to Tegrity Viewer
- A required privilege is not held by the client error
- MSVCR120.dll is missing error
- What to do if video or web camera is not working with Tegrity?
- What to do if no audio during playback of Tegrity recording.
- Check if a video device or camcorder is WDM compatible
- What to do if you can’t view recordings on a Mac
- What to do if podcasts are disappearing from iTunes
- What to do if no video displayed during playback
- Session protected by DRM, not authorized to play
- I’m having trouble with playback buffering
- Mac Recorder Crash
- Recording will not play when using Safari 7
All Student Articles