How to: Use Tegrity on your ( ) iPhone, iTouch or iPad
Tegrity allows you to view your instructor’s lectures on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad.
Download the Tegrity app
- Open the App Store on your iPhone, iPod or iPad. (or click here to open the app on iTunes.)
- Search for “Tegrity”.
- Tap Free, then Install.
- Open the Tegrity app.
- The first time you open the app, you will be prompted to enter a Connection Code. You can generate a connection code from inside your Tegrity account on a computer. You only need to do this once (unless you use the logout button in the app).
- Login to Tegrity on your computer to get your connection code:
- Using your computer, access Tegrity as you normally do.
- Click my account, located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- If you do not have a my account link, please contact ITSS help desk for assistance or call (843) 208-8086.
- Click on the Generate Code button. Enter that code into your mobile device where prompted.
- Enter the code on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and tap the connect button.
Note: The Connection Code expires once it is used to connect a device or after 24 hours so it cannot be shared and no one else can connect to your account. If you have multiple devices, you will need to generate new codes for each device.
Utilizing the Tegrity app’s unique features
All recordings from your enrolled courses will appear on the Tegrity app. By swiping the course titles, you have access to viewing all available recordings.
Tegrity’s search tool is also available on the application. This feature allows you to type in any term that you remember from class, and Tegrity pulls up all slides that contain that word or phrase. You may then select the slides to view their content.