The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of South Carolina Beaufort is devoted to providing robust, not-for-credit, educational opportunities specially developed for adults living in the Lowcountry age 50 and older.
We offer three ways to engage in OLLI. In-person, Online, and On-Demand programming are offered each term. A valid annual membership is required to take classes during the term.
Ways to Take Classes
- In-Person classes offered on all three USCB campuses and off-site across the Lowcountry.
- Live on Zoom - Enjoy virtually engaging with other members and instructors through live online OLLI classes. OLLI Zoom Boot Camps are free and offered throughout the term.
- On-Demand - Enjoy OLLI classes on your time. With On-Demand, OLLI members can pause, play, fast-forward, rewind, and re-watch the class as much as they would like during the term. Term classes will be added to the On-Demand library as the semester continues.
Benefits of Your OLLI Membership Include: ($40 - 365 days)
- Membership into 1 of 124 OLLI communities nation wide
- Access to OLLI programs and On-Demand library (term fees may apply)
- Free special OLLI lectures (New! Pop-Up special lectures and programs)
- Free summer OLLI classes (June-July)
- USCB campus library membership and access to research
- Discounted meals at USCB Dining Facilities
- Discounted ticket to USCB Chamber Music concerts
- Discounted fees to USCB Continuing Education classes
- Free USCB campus student parking permit ($25 value)
- One-on-one technical support from OLLI staff include Zoom support
- Ability to join the OLLI band - for more information visit https://www.ollilccb.com/