For the health and safety of our OLLI community, the Fall 2020 term will remain online. All classes will be live on Zoom and made available for on-demand viewing during the term. Some classes may provide an opportunity for an in-person class experience adhering to strict CDC & USCB guidelines. Participants who sign up for the Zoom class will be notified if the on-site class opportunity becomes available. More than 30 of our virtual OLLI classes will be available for on-demand viewing at the beginning of the Fall term.
If you need additional online help please contact the OLLI office.
Free and Open to the Public Online OLLI classes
- Legacy Writing with Katherine Tandy Brown
- Beaufort During the Civil War with John Warley
- Food, Glorious Food - Part 1 with Jim Nicholson
- Pat Conroy's Reverence for Teaching
- Reconstruction in South Carolina and Beaufort - 1865
- Reconstruction in South Carolina and Beaufort - 1866
- Reconstruction in South Carolina and Beaufort - 1867
- Whose Art Is It?
- Cheese Making
- Music Inspired by Birds and Bird Song