Housing Break Registration Form
Residential students only need to complete a Break Registration form if they are planning to stay in the halls during after exams in December (Winter Late Stay) or if they plan on arriving early in January. No Break Registration form needs to be completed to stay in the halls for Fall Break, Thanksgiving, or Spring Break. For Winter Late Stay and January Early Arrival, no student is permitted to be in the residence halls without approval from the Office of Housing and Judicial Affairs
Please understand the following rules apply for all break periods:
- Students must complete the break request form..
- Students may not have visitors, other than USCB students who also have permission to stay in the hall during the break periods.
- No overnight guests are permitted without written permission from housing
- Students found in violation of these rules or any Housing policy will be asked to leave the campus immediately and not permitted to return until the end of the break period.
- To request your break stay, please complete the Break Request Form located on the main housing page on the right side.
For additional questions related to Break Stay Requests, please contact the Office of Housing and Judicial Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.