Housing Break Registration Form
Students planning to be in the residence hall during any portion of the break period, must complete a break request form and have Housing approval to gain access to the hall. No student is permitted to be in the residence hall during any portion of break time without getting their break request approved by Housing.
Please understand the following rules apply for all break periods:
- Students must complete the break request form..
- Students may not have visitors, other than USCB students who also have permission to stay in the hall during the break periods.
- No overnight guests are permitted without written permission from housing
- Students found in violation of these rules or any Housing policy will be asked to leave the campus immediately and not permitted to return until the end of the break period.
- To request your break stay, please complete the Break Request Form located on the main housing page on the right side.
For additional questions related to Break Stay Requests, please contact Nikita Burks-Hale at email@example.com.