What you need to do to receive services:
- Self-identify to Accessibility Services. Please complete the Accessibility Services Confidential form on our website to begin the registration process for services.
- Meet with an Accessibility Services counselor (in person, through a virtual meeting, or by phone) to discuss your accommodation needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Compile documentation of your condition/diagnosis and provide it Accessibility Services. You can find specific documentation requirements here. It is best to supply copies rather than originals.
What the Accessibility Services office will do:
- We will review the submitted documentation.
- We will meet with the student (in person or via virtual or phone) to discuss accommodation needs on campus.
- Accessibility Services counselor will write Academic Accommodation letter and email it to student with instructions.