Accessibility Services Test Proctoring
Please email your accommodation letters to your instructors and schedule a meeting to discuss how you should handle your accommodations, including testing services. Accommodations do not go into effect until you speak to your professors. If you are in need of a separate place to test or need assistance, some instructors may choose to proctor the tests themselves. If your instructor wants you to use Accessibility Services test proctoring services, please follow the steps below:
- Your test should be scheduled using a Test Proctor Form with Accessibility Services, at least 7 DAYS before your test.
If you have questions about scheduling a test, call Deidre Miller @ (843)208-8375 or email at email@example.com. ***Helpful Hint*** Check your syllabus early and schedule all of your exams for the entire semester at the beginning of the semester.
Please Note: Proctoring typically is available to students Monday through Thursday. Please advise the proctor if you must test on a Friday.
- In order to schedule a test/tests fill out a Test Proctoring Form (found on USCB web page under Accessibility Services Process and Forms) and take to your instructor to fill out. The completed form should be placed in the drop box near the elevator on the 2nd floor of the Bluffton Campus Library.
- Please make sure the instructor understands that the test needs to be in the "lock box" on the second floor of the Library by the elevator, OR e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours before the test.
- Go to the Student Success Center, 2nd floor of the Bluffton campus library, to take your test at the scheduled time.
- When you arrive at the Student Success Center, you will be asked to provide a valid USCB ID to check-in.