Our Media Arts (MART) classes fulfill credits for the Studio Arts major, as well as Fine Arts general education credits for non-Arts majors. Studio Art majors can declare a concentration in Media Arts by taking two 200-level MART and three 300+level MART electives beyond the foundation MART courses (Media Design and Digital Imaging). Choose from classes in digital animation, broadcast design, and video game design. Developing a MART concentration can lead to an exciting and lucrative career in film, television, and interactive media. 400-level MART internships with local media companies are currently available.
For more information on our MART classes or concentration please contact: Joanna Angell
- Collection of Student Workfrom the Fall semester of 2021
- Trailer for Ghostly Lovers of Fripp Island, a short film made by USCB Media Arts students
- 2020 Media Arts 3D model by student Bryanna Cantrell.
- USCB Students short film Ghostly Lovers of Fripp Island featured at the prestigious 16th annual Beaufort International Film Festival:
- 2022 Film & Digital Media Symposium:
- 2021 USCB Students short film featured at the South Carolina Underground Film Festival:
- 2020 Film & Digital Media Symposium:
- Check out our Facebook page!