Our Media Arts (MART) classes fulfill credits for the Studio Arts major, as well as Fine Arts general education credits for non-Arts majors. Studio Art majors can declare a concentration in Media Arts by taking two 200-level MART and three 300+level MART electives beyond the foundation MART courses (Media Design and Digital Imaging). Choose from classes in digital animation, broadcast design, and video game design. Developing a MART concentration can lead to an exciting and lucrative career in film, television, and interactive media. 400-level MART internships with local media companies are currently available.
For more information on our MART classes or concentration please contact: Chris Robinson
- Sign up now for Fall Animation courses!
- Sign up now for courses in filmmaking and television production!
- New interdisciplinary Film Minor featuring many MART classes!
- 2020 Media Arts 3D model by student Bryanna Cantrell.
- Broadcast Design students working on a Climate Change documentary:
- 2020 Film & Digital Media Symposium:
- Check out our Facebook page!