Picture of students using computers in the library

Veteran & Active Duty Benefits

It's our turn to serve you.

All veterans, service persons, guard members, members of the selected reserves and other persons eligible to receive VA educational benefits should contact the USCB Financial Aid/VA Office to apply for their benefits. /p>

All students must initiate their own requests for enrollment certification and complete the necessary paperwork to receive benefits. All paperwork will be submitted to the Federal VA Office for approval. All benefits will be awarded by the Federal VA Office./p>

For more information, please see the following VA websites:

FinAid - Military Student Aid
Find helpful guidance concerning benefits and application for financial aid./p>

Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA)
The Department of Defense (DoD) Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program provides up to $6,000 of Financial Assistance for military spouses who are pursuing degree programs, licenses, or credentials leading to employment in Portable Career Fields. For more information, click on the above link./p>

Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant

Beginning with the 2010-11 award year, a student who is not eligible for a Pell Grant but whose parent or guardian was a member of the U.S. Armed Forces and died as a result of service performed in Iraq or Afghanistan after September 11, 2001 may be eligible to receive the Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant./p>

Application requires submission of the FAFSA.

Click here to visit the Department of Education's page on the Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant