Apply to USCB
Fall 2021 and Spring 2021 apply here
- Online—Create a student account, pay the $40 nonrefundable application fee with a credit card, and submit your application.
- Freshmen students students must submit a high school transcript. If you have taken the ACT or SAT and would like your scores to be considered as part of your admissions decision, you may submit them.
- Transfer students must submit all previous post-secondary institutions. If student has less than 30 credit hours they must submit all previous post-secondary institution transcripts and high school transcript.
- The Office of Admissions will determine your acceptance status within two to four weeks after all documents and test scores have been received.
- While ACT/SAT scores will not be required for admission to the University, applicants are still encouraged to take the ACT or SAT if possible, as test scores continue to be required for consideration for SC state scholarships, as well as some institutional and private scholarships.
- International students applying to USCB are also eligible to be test optional. However, a language proficiency through examination may still be required. Please review the International Requirements for additional information.
- Fall semester application deadline is July 1st
- Spring semester application deadline is December 1st
- Summer semester application deadline is May 1st
Contact the Office of Admissions
University of South Carolina Beaufort
Phone (843) 208-8055