Interior Header Image

Evaluation of Transfer Credit

Currently enrolled students who earn credit at other colleges or universities may request evaluation of these credits to determine any USCB equivalent courses.

As a rule, the University will only accept credits earned at a Council for Higher Education Accreditation ( member institution.

How can I request evaluation of my transfer courses?

Have a transcript sent to:

Laura Tyndall, Assistant Registrar
Office of the Registrar
University of South Carolina Beaufort
One University Blvd, Bluffton, SC 29909

NOTE: if you are a transfer student applying for admission, you must send your official transcript to the Admissions Office for evaluation.

For more information email or call 843-208-8050.

How can I find out whether my courses will transfer?

A good starting point is to access the South Carolina Transfer and Articulation Center (SC TRAC) database.