SAC Mission Statement
The mission of the Staff Advisory Council is to facilitate active and direct communication
between USCB staff and senior administration and to provide a forum for input and
discussion of issues important to the staff and the University.
In support of this mission, SAC's priorities are as follows:
- Act as advisor to the Chancellor and senior administrators with the goal of creating a positive working environment for all University employees;
- Provide input into the University's decision-making processes that directly affect staff;
- Develop educational, recreational, informational and community-service activities that promote improved communication and morale;
- Create networking opportunities for staff across the University; and
- Encourage social responsibility and service to the University and the surrounding community.
Staff Advisory Council Members
Institutional Effectiveness and Research
Information Technology Services & Support
Department of Public Safety