Parking Decal Requests
Staff, faculty and vendors of USCB should request a parking decal in order to safely
park at all USCB campuses. Click on the following links to be directed to an online
form for the decal request.
Bluffton Campus Resident Students can pick up their parking decals at the Housing Office from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM., Monday thru Friday.
Commuter Students and Faculty/Staff can pick up their parking decals at the Hargray Lobby Reception Desk from 10:00 AM-4:30 PM., Monday thru Friday.
Beaufort Campus Resident Students can pick up their parking decals at the Beaufort Campus DPS Office from 9:00 AM-4:30 PM., Monday thru Friday.
- Staff & Faculty Decal Requests
- Staff & Faculty Decal Requests - HHI Campus
- Vendor Decal Requests
- Campus Center Decal Requests
Student Parking Decal Requests
With limited parking on our campuses, it is critical that all students park in those areas that assigned for students parking. Public Safety will be enforcing the parking policy with citations and towing at the owner's expense. Violators with three (3) or more tickets are eligible to have their vehicle towed. Please be aware of the following parking policies:
- Students living in student housing (with a PV permit) may ONLY park in Palmetto Village parking lot (Parking lots "D").
- Commuting students (with an "S" permit) must park in student designated lots ONLY. (Parking lots "B")
- The Campus Center Lot (CC lot) is limited to Campus Center and Faculty Staff Parking permits ONLY.
Students Living On Bluffton campus Parking Decal Request
Beaufort College Honors Program (BCHP) Housing Complex Beaufort campus
Students Living Off Campus Parking Decal Request