2022-2023 Faculty Senate Meetings
- LIBR 237 - August 26, 2022 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - September 23, 2022 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - October 21, 2022 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - November 11, 2022 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - December 9, 2022 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - January 20, 2023 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - February 24, 2023 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - March 24, 2023 at 3:00pm
- LIBR 237 - April 21, 2023 at 3:00pm
Faculty Senate Chair
Brian Canada, PhD
Faculty Senate Chair Elect
Brent Morris, PhD
Sam Morris, PhD
Article II: Purpose and Powers
The Faculty Senate of the USCB is endowed with all the powers and authority of the university faculty. The Senate shall formulate policy regarding the educational practices and standards of the university and all other matters pertaining to the conduct of faculty affairs, subject to review and approval by the EVCAA, the Chancellor, the President, and the Board of Trustees.
Article III: Membership
The Faculty Senate consists of full-time faculty members and professional librarians holding the rank of Instructor, Assistant Professor/Librarian or above, the Chancellor, the EVCAA, and such other persons as the Senate membership sees fit to elect.
Official voting members of the Senate shall include all full-time faculty holding the rank of Assistant Professor or above, tenure-track librarians, the Chancellor, the EVCAA, full-time Instructors who have actively participated in Senate affairs for three consecutive years, and such other persons as the Senate sees fit to elect.