Join OLLI: Buy Your Annual Membership
OLLI at USCB is a membership-led lifelong learning community, and you must be an OLLI member to attend classes, tours, community band and trips. All memberships are individual: a husband and wife who join must create separate online accounts.
Benefits of your OLLI membership include:
- Ability to participate in OLLI term classes. Classes are offered in-person, on Zoom and OLLI Digital Library (term fees apply)
- Free pop-up OLLI lectures and events held throughout the year
- Free summer OLLI classes (June and July)
- USCB campus library membership and access to research
- Access to over 125 academic databases, such as Academic Premier, Business Source Premier,
Novelist, and Opposing Viewpoints
- Access to e-books
- Access to computers
- Access to printers (.10 b/w, .25 color)
- Research assistance from librarians and library staff
- A place to read, work, and visit
- A children’s collection for young readers (or grandchildren!)
- Lending privileges to check out books with USCB ID card (free)
- Book collections feature popular fiction, art (special art collection on Beaufort Campus), local history, and more
- Borrow 6 books at a time for a 3 week loan period (renew online or in person)
- Connect to public wifi in the libraries for internet use
- Access to Interlibrary Loan for materials that aren’t in our collection.
- Popular magazines in print and e-magazines
- In the first quarter of 2023, the USCB library will have access to ancestry.com and Kanopy.
- Access to over 125 academic databases, such as Academic Premier, Business Source Premier, Novelist, and Opposing Viewpoints
- Discounted meals at USCB dining facilities
- Discounted tickets to USCB Chamber Music concerts
- Discounted fees to USCB Continuing Education classes
- Participation in the OLLI Lowcountry Community Concert Band
- Free USCB student parking permit valid for all campuses ($25 value)
- Opportunity to play an instrument and perform with OLLI's Lowcountry Community Concert Band
Taking OLLI Classes:
If you would like to participate in classes during a term, OLLI offers flexible payment options.
- PAYGO: Pay as you go. Each class – no matter the number of sessions or whether in-person or Zoom – costs $15, which is paid upon registration. This option does not include OLLI Digital Library. Pay-Per-View is now available for certain courses @ $15.00 per course.
- UNLIMITED: $125 per member. Take as many courses as you like in-person, Zoom and
have access to our OLLI Digital Library.