Frequently Asked Questions


How do I grant someone else access to my student bill?

  1. Sign into Self Service Carolina
  2. Select the “Account Information” tab.
  3. Select the “Payment Gateway” option.
  4. Select the tab for “Authorized Users”.
  5. Enter your parent’s (or other authorized individual’s) email address.
  6. Select “Yes” for the 3 options listed below the email address if you wish the individual to have access to both the bill and the 1098 tax form.

Bank Accounts & Validating your account

How do I save my bank account information so I can pay with a checking account? (This must be done at least 5 business days prior to the payment deadline in order for your account to be validated in time to make your payment).

  1. Log into
  2. Click on Account Information
  3. Click on Payment Gateway
  4. Click on Payment Profile
  5. Follow Instructions to input your banking information (routing and account number) and indicate if you want that same account to be used to receive eRefunds (direct deposits).
  6. Check status under My Payment Profile for verification.

Meal Plans

How do I change my meal plan?
Students are automatically assigned the minimum required meal plan. You may upgrade your meal plan online through Self Service Carolina before the end of the drop/add period each semester.
Meal plan selection changes for Fall 2023, ended on Wednesday, August 30th.

  1. Log onto
  2. Select the Account Information tab.
  3. Select the box labeled "Meal Plans".
  4. Select the desired meal plan.


How do I get my parking pass?

  1. Click on the following link for Parking Decal Requests
  2. Fill out the form.
  3. Visit the Guard Gate, located at the entrance to Palmetto Village to pick up your decal.

I received a parking ticket. How do I pay this?
Parking tickets may be paid for in the Cashier's Office, located in the Hargray building, Room 136 OR paid oline here:  Parking Fines

Can I appeal my parking ticket?
Tickets must first be paid. Once payment has been received, you may pick up a parking appeal form from the Cashier's Office.  You may also email the Bursar's Office once you have paid, in order to request the appeal form at: Please make sure you appeal within the appropriate time frame (information located on your ticket). 

Please contact the Department of Public Safety Office with any questions at (843) 208-8912.

Tax Information

Where can I find my 1098-Tax form?

  1. Log onto Select the Account Information tab.
  2. Select the Box labeled "Tax Documents by Year".
  3. Enter the tax year you are looking for.