How do I grant someone else access to my student bill?
- Sign into Self Service Carolina https://my.sc.edu.
- Select the “Account Information” tab.
- Select the “Payment Gateway” option.
- Select the tab for “Authorized Users”.
- Enter your parent’s (or other authorized individual’s) email address.
- Select “Yes” for the 3 options listed below the email address if you wish the individual to have access to both the bill and the 1098 tax form.
Bank Accounts & Validating your account
How do I save my bank account information so I can pay with a checking account? (This
must be done at least 5 business days prior to the payment deadline in order for your
account to be validated in time to make your payment).
- Log into my.sc.edu.
- Click on Account Information
- Click on Payment Gateway
- Click on Payment Profile
- Follow Instructions to input your banking information (routing and account number) and indicate if you want that same account to be used to receive eRefunds (direct deposits).
- Check status under My Payment Profile for verification.
How do I change my meal plan?
Students are automatically assigned the minimum required meal plan. You may upgrade your meal plan online through Self Service Carolina before the end of the drop/add period each semester.
- Log onto my.sc.edu.
- Select the Account Information tab.
- Select the box labeled "Meal Plans".
- Select the desired meal plan.
How do I get my parking pass?
- Click on the following link for Parking Decal Requests
- Fill out the form.
- Visit the Guard Gate, located at the entrance to Palmetto Village to pick up your decal.
I received a parking ticket. How do I pay this?
Parking tickets may be paid for in the Cashier's Office, located in the Hargray building, Room 136 OR paid oline here: Parking Fines
Can I appeal my parking ticket?
Tickets must first be paid. Once payment has been received, you may pick up a parking appeal form from the Cashier's Office. You may also email the Bursar's Office once you have paid, in order to request the appeal form at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you appeal within the appropriate time frame (information located on your ticket).
Please contact the Department of Public Safety Office with any questions at (843) 208-8912.
Where can I find my 1098-Tax form?
- Log onto my.sc.edu Select the Account Information tab.
- Select the Box labeled "Tax Documents by Year".
- Enter the tax year you are looking for.