Strategic Planning for 2028 and Beyond
USCB has a long history of planning and assessment and strives to include all stakeholders in this process. The University’s Strategic Plan 2028 aims to:
- Enhance the diversity and inclusivity of the University community.
- Expand and enhance the rigorous, experiential academic environment through ongoing innovation and design thinking.
- Continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of services and processes to support the growth of the university.
- Expand and deepen partnerships with organizations whose mission, goals, and future are enhanced by alignment with the university mission.
- Equip students for success within the university and beyond graduation.
Learn more by reading:
For more information about USCB's Strategic Plan 2028:
Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Research
801 Carteret Street
Beaufort, SC 29902