The university provides Microsoft Office 365 to you for free as long as you are a student. Microsoft Office 365 is the official student email system and also includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for Mac and Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote and Publisher for Windows. In addition, as a higher education student you can purchase Windows and other Microsoft products directly from Microsoft at educational prices.
- Official university student email
- Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for free
- Windows users can also download Access, OneNote and Publisher
- Can be installed on up to five Macs or Windows computers and five mobile devices
- Includes spam and malware protection
- Must be a student
- Must know your Network Username and password
- Log in using your full email address – e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office 365 – Log in to Office 365 online at outlook.com/uscb.edu.
- Log in with your email address (i.e. email@example.com) and password. Your email inbox will be displayed.
- To download Microsoft Office choose Settings (gear icon in top right corner), Office 365 settings and Software. Follow the prompts to install Office.
- You will have Office 365 to use for free as long as you are a student.
- You can download Office 365 on up to five computers and five mobile devices. Your documents will be synced across all devices.
- If you would like to continue using Office 365 after graduation, you can purchase a license at the Microsoft Store.
- Your email account will remain active for one (undergraduate) or two (graduate) years after you have taken your last class.
- Need assistance with Office 365? Contact the ITSS Service Desk or give us a call
(843) 208-8086 for technology support.
Microsoft Office 365 Online Help
- Basic tasks in Word Web App
- Basic tasks in Excel Web App
- Basic tasks in PowerPoint Web App
- Basic tasks in OneNote Web App
Office 365 and DUO
- DUO Multi-factor enrollment process
- Directions to configure MS Outlook 2013/2016.
- What is my Office 365 username?
- Directions to set up on Apple iOS Devices.
- Directions to set up on Android device.